New update released today. This is a full update containing all previous changes, more bug fixes and new stuff.
- Fixes many crashes on DirectX rendering mode;
- Fix Ultimate preset errors;
- Adds a volume control in Sound editor (for playback).
- Fixed an infinite loop while closing a Project (DirectX rendering mode);
- Fixed random crashes caused by very small textures (like in Winane AI template);
- Fixed many memory leaks;
- Project loaded from script (like Winane AI template) has code navigation list enabled now;
- Added "Zoom / Fit to screen" function to adjust the zoom level to best fit the contents on workspace area (a button is available on toolbars too);
- Implemented zoom support for sounds editor;
- Implemented a tick based timeline (60Hz) on sounds editor;
- Improved waveform rendering (min/max sampling);
- Added waveform color for customization in Options (if you use custom colors you may need to check this anyway);
- Added an optional package that install Archive extensions (RAR/ZIP support). This will allow you to open a Project from these archives using "Project / Open from archive" function. Backups will be made in ZIP archives too instead of sub folders.
- Fixed missing palette on PNG causing Mugen 1.1 crash;
- Fixed a crash when applying changes to animation code while playing at same time;
- Fixed relative path handling on archives;
- Fixed modification status in animation text mode window;
- Fixed checkbox icon not showing on menus;
- Fixed program freezing temporarily after opening/switching projects;
- Fixed some crashes and parsing errors on BGs;
- Saving sprite changes in image editor also adjusts axis if canvas size was increased.
- Implemented Save as UTF-8 functions (This saves the current file like regular Save using UTF-8 encoding. Only use this if all characters are being displayed correctly in text editor, otherwise you must select the right encoding first, reload then save as UTF-8);
- Implemented Encoding menu under Edit (This is another way of changing the encoding, instead of clicking in the status bar which is not so obvious);
- Implemented find animation for OnionSkin.
Very special thanks to everyone reporting bugs and making suggestions, in special Tyler Young, United By Games, O Ilusionista and ErnestoGP. I'm trying to implement as much features as possible, so for sure, any suggestion is being taken into account.